Faculty of Food Technology

HistoryOrganizational StructureThe Faculty Units (and experimental stations)Courses in EnglishCourses in PolishResearch and InnovationSurvival KitContact

HISTORY

1890

Agricultural School opened at the Faculty of Philosophy (Jagiellonian University in Krakow)

1910

Building of Collegium Agronomicum was set up at the al. Mickiewicza 21 in Krakow, until now the headquarters of the Rectors of the University of Agriculture (named by the first director of the Agricultural School, prof. Emil Godlewski).

1923

The setting up of the Faculty of Agriculture at the Jagiellonian University.

1953

Creation of the Higher School of Agriculture (separated from the Jagiellonian University) - an independent education unit; it included Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Forestry and Faculty of Zootechnics.

1972

Higher School of Agriculture was transformed into Academy of Agriculture in Krakow.

1974

New department of Food Technology was created within the Faculty of Agriculture.

1994

Setting up a new, independent Faculty of Food Technology.

2004

Moving of the Faculty of Food Technology into a new building at ul. Balicka 122 in Krakow.
 

 

 

Uniwersytet Rolniczy im. Hugona Kołłątaja w Krakowie 31-120 Kraków, Al. Mickiewicza 21, fax: 12 633 62 45, 2009-2013    Redaktor    Polityka cookies